Vision Firearm Marking Systems provide significant advantages in terms of control, safety, and reliability. Meet ATF requirements for serialization to uniquely identify each firearm. Vision marking systems are effective tools for direct part marking for the purposes of traceability, branding, and product adornment, and offer a versatile solution for both short and long run production cycles.
• More consistent depth of engraving vs. other marking methods
• Multiple platforms for your specific needs
• Increase production and streamline work flow with automatic
• Mark on curved, flat, round, coated or bare surfaces
• Work with a variety of metals including iron, steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, and exotic metals and composites (i.e., titanium)
• Our systems are backed by a dedicated & knowledgeable technical support team based in Phoenix AZ
• Manufacturing rugged reliable systems in the USA for over 34 years
Which machine is right for you?
Mark Firearms with all our engravers & CNC routers. Desired size, shape & volume are factors in determining which machine is ideal for you. Contact us today & have one of our technical consultants assist you in finding a CNC machine that best fits your needs.
With over 25,000 customers worldwide, our machines are built rugged & backed by a superior customer support team based in the USA.
"Our Vision engraver has allowed us to support our project needs in ways our management could not have foreseen. We are able to make long lasting equipment tags as well as employee plaques. We think it is the best thing since sliced bread." -- Don Powers, UMCDF
"Awesome machine! Thanks again. My training went well last week and all is well. I gave him some competitor's samples. That was a toy compared to this unit. I will be in touch as my business grows. Thanks." -- Robert Atwell, Cavanaugh Press
"Thank you so much, the new controller works great. It's great to do business with a company that backs their product. You truly understand customer service. Thanks again." --Mike Wall, SignAge
"With most machines there is always some letdown when it won't do something that we expected it to. We have not had this with our engraver. Thanks so much for such a good product." --Warren Casteel, Casteel & Associates, Inc
"I do industrial tagging and often make orders of multiples in the 1000's. The machine has run regularly for 4-6 hrs 5 days a week. Over the 10+ years I haven't had any issues. Only standard maintenance and replacements over time. Great machine without it I wouldn't be capable of running my business." --Chris Alexander, Alexander's Signs